"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/11/20

Virginie Lecomte Maloney Quotes


Discusses parenthood, working smarter and what she believes is needed to stop a 'brain drain' from science careers.
#For Mother's Day

"Children should come first always. They are the future of society."

“I think, as parents, we need to be braver and say 'no, my family should come first'."

“It's brave to do it because it's showing that you have limits, and in the back of your mind there's always this idea that 'oh, is this showing weakness'?'"

"Studies show this is not a female-only issue. We all need to rethink the way we work."

Source: Centre For Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine, UTS
8 May 2020

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝