"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/11/20

Heather McCloskey Beck Quotes


‪"Beauty emerges and grows ... regardless of circumstance." ~‬Heather McCloskey Beck

"Holding and expanding this light ... is my strength." ~Heather McCloskey Beck   
"If we carefully observe the gentle behavior of animals, it might just offer us a guiding light into how to embrace our differences. Please, be kind. Be loving. Be generous." ~Heather McCloskey Beck

"May we nurture, strengthen, and heal our world." ~Heather McCloskey Beck

"Our world is so deeply challenged now ... but it is for us to choose how we move within the turmoil." ~Heather McCloskey Beck

"Sharing the grace of kindness, respect and love does not make me weak. It is not a reflection of denial of the injustices that torment and surround us." ~Heather McCloskey Beck 

"There are many ways of being a Human Rights Activist. I give love wherever I can." ~Heather McCloskey Beck 

"Think clearly about all that is swirling around about us - this world is full of distractions designed to confuse, to hide truth, to misdirect, to diminish the value of kindness, respect, and love. Focus on Truth. Heighten your relationship with Nature. Be Strong, Be Clear. Be You." ~Heather McCloskey Beck

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝