"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/25/20

Quotes from Athey Thompson Poetry


"I shall Gather up All the lost souls That wander this earth All the ones that are alone All the ones that are broken 
All the ones that never really fitted in 
I shall gather them all up
And together we shall find our home."
~Athey Thompson 

"Like a fleeting moment in time, a  trees delicate blossoms only last for a few weeks, as the wild winds come and take the petals away, leaving behind a sprinkling of petals upon the ground." ~Athey Thompson

"When you’ve nothing to give 
But the love within your heart 
A gentle touch 
Is everything."
~Athey Thompson

Source : FB