"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/3/20

SUN-GAZING Quotes


"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are." ~Sun-gazing

"A year ago, everything was different. I wouldn't have pictured myself like this. And now that I look back, I have realised that a year can do a lot to a person." ~Sun-gazing

"Don't let people change the loving and caring person you are. Don't let anyone get you down. Use the love and goodness  inside you to stay strong." ~Sun-gazing

"Don't worry about the people who hurt or hate you, worry about the people who love you, because that's where your happiness is." ~Sun-gazing

"Grandchildren just make you feel better when you’re around them. They’re sunshine for your soul and medicine
for your mind." ~Sun-gazing

"Happiness comes a lot easier when you stop complaining about your problems and you start being grateful for all the problems you don't have." ~Sun-gazing

"I don't care how long it takes me, I'm going somewhere beautiful." ~Sun-gazing

"I need a time out. Send me to the beach and don't let me come back until my attitude changes." ~Sun-gazing

"I'm so happy with the small circle of people I have in my life right now." ~Sun-gazing

"If it comes; let it. If it goes; let it." ~Sun-gazing

“If we could look into each other’s hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think  we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~Sun-gazing 

"If you know me based on who I was a year ago, you don't know me at all. My growth game is strong. Allow me to reintroduce myself." ~Sun-gazing

"If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone." ~Sun-gazing

"It's better to walk away than to tolerate nonsense." ~Sun-gazing

"Never let the things you want, make you forget the things you have." ~Sun-gazing

"No matter how hard life can get, go to bed grateful you still have one." ~Sun-gazing

"One of the best feelings in life is discovering that you are appreciated by someone regardless of how unworthy someone else has made you feel." ~Sun-gazing

"Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence." ~Sun-gazing

"Siblings take care of each other, watch out for each other, comfort each other & are there for each other through thick and thin." ~S-G

"Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains." ~Sun-gazing

"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it." ~Sun-gazing

"Sometimes you have to stop being scared and just go for it. Either it will work out, or it won't." ~Sun-gazing

"Stop expecting loyalty from people who can't even give you honesty." ~Sun-gazing

"The best revenge is to have enough self-worth not to seek it." ~Sun-gazing

"The body heals with play, the mind heals with laughter and the spirit heals with joy." ~Sun-gazing

“The main function of the little toe on your foot is to make sure that all the furniture in the house is in place.” ~Sun-gazing

"The older I get, the more I realise the value of privacy. Of cultivating your circle and only letting certain people in. You can be open, honest, and real while still understanding not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life." ~Sun-gazing

"True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face." ~Sun-gazing

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝