"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/17/20

Gloria Estefan Quotes



"Fashion is nice, but it's for the fans. If it were up to me, I'd be in a sweat suit!" ~Gloria Estefan

"I'm careful what I put out there into the universe, musically. I don't take it lightly.
I love Gershwin. I love musicals." ~Gloria Estefan

"My mother had a beautiful, soothing voice that made me melt." ~Gloria Estefan

"Nothing ever stays in the middle. You always go from one extreme to the other, and politics is certainly that way." ~Gloria Estefan

"Once you know the Romance languages, singing in those languages is so sexy and sensual. I do have a global audience, so why not?" ~Gloria Estefan

"The reason I'm not more political is because I have music. And from a young age, I needed it. After prison, my father came to America, joined the Army, fought in Vietnam - and was exposed to Agent Orange. He died a slow, horrible death. Music was my escape." ~Gloria Estefan

"When you're a front man for a band, there's nowhere to hide. It took me a long time to get used to that. But music is my first love. I started singing when I talked." ~Gloria Estefan

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝