"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/11/20

‪HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ‬ TO ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD


Few that I handpicked:

‪"A mother's heart is always with her children." ~Anon‬

‪"A mother's love endures from your first breath to her last." ~Susan Gale Wickes‬

‪"A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories." ~Honore de Balzac‬

‪"Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most." ~Anon‬

"Mom should be like a quilt: keep her kids warm, without suffocating them." ~Anon

‪"Nothing is stronger than a mother's love for her children." ~Nametests‬

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝