"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/11/11

Thought for Today - The Value of Silence

"Silence means unplugging, disconnecting from the many sources that absorb our energy: problems, worry, pleasing, fear and overload. To be released quickly from all these debilitating socket points, we need to become introspective and quiet. This revitalises our thoughts.

Every thought we create is energy and it produces its own current, whether negative or positive. In quietness I step inside and I stabilise myself in the thought of that original peace. Then slowly, I begin to feel great. This original current of peace releases me from burden and fear." ~Thought for Today-UK

Power of Silence

"In order to remain constantly happy transform bad things into something good with the power of silence." ~Thought for Today-UK