"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/5/11

Susan B. Anthony Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Cautious, careful people always casting about to preserve their reputation or social standing can never bring about reform. Those who are really in earnest are willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation, and publicly and privately avow their sympathies with despised ideas and bear the consequences." ~Susan B. Anthony

"I can see that "reap" and "deep," "prayers" and "bears," do rhyme, and so I suppose it is a splendid effort, but if you had written it in plain prose, I could have understood it a great deal better and read it a great deal more easily." ~Susan B. Anthony

"I declare to you that women must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." Susan Brownell Anthony

"Independence is happiness." ~Susan B. Anthony

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝