"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/19/11

Mohandas K. Gandhi Quotes


"A correct diagnosis is three-fourths the remedy." ~M.K. Gandhi

"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"Even a tree has one trunk, with many branches and so many leaves, there too is one religion but a number of faiths." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth." ~Mohandas K. Gandhi

"It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at His feet." ~Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission. " ~Mohandas Gandhi

"Prayer is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"The admiration that I feel for you grows each day. Where there is love, there is life." ~Mohandas Gandhi

“The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.” ~Mohandas Gandhi

"The mind may wander, but let not the senses wander with it. If the senses wander where the mind takes them, one is done for." ~Mohandas Karamchand (Mahatma) Gandhi

"To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. The more hepless the creature, the more that it is entitled to protection by man from the cruelty of man." ~Mohandas Gandi

"When in despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall." ~M. K. Gandhi

“When you are right, you have no need to be angry.
When you are wrong, you have no right to be angry.” 
~M.K. Gandhi

"Wisdom can come out of the mouth of babes as it can come from old people, the golden rule is to test everything in the light of reason and experience, no matter from where it comes." ~Mohandas Gandhi

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝