"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/30/11

Robert Collier Quotes


“All power is from within and therefore under our control.” ~Robert Collier

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again." ~Robert Collier

"Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives." ~Robert Collier

"Start where you are. Distant fields always look greener, but opportunity lies right where you are. Take advantage of every opportunity of service." ~Robert Collier

"Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out." ~Robert Collier

"The first principle of success is desire - -knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed." ~Robert Collier

"The great successful men of the world have used their imagination, think ahead and create their mental picture in all it details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building-steadily building." ~Robert Collier

"Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself." ~Robert Collier

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝