"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/9/11

Grace Olsson Quotes



"If you do not have sunshine, just think about the power of the moon." ~Grace Olsson, FB

"My Mom, wherever you are, walking or floating in the infinite sky of my life, I want you to know that I'll never be the woman you once were." ~Grace Olsson, Happy Mother's Day blog

"Today, the skies opened and I felt like a bird singing, wanting to tell me where you are.." ~Grace Olsson on the death of her beloved friend

"We have to remove the thorns of our roses so we can enjoy the scent." ~Grace Olsson, FB

"What we learned from the pain makes us better people." ~Grace Olsson, FB
(Aquilo que aprendemos com a dor faz de nós pessoas melhores.)
(Translated by Bing)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝