"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/14/11

Thought for Today - Mistakes

"When you make a mistake, learn from it, resolve not to repeat it and then forget about it. You will feel better again. Do the same with others, instead of making their mistakes bigger, dissolve them in your mind and help them also to forget about them.

A sensible person does not criticise the mistakes of others, instead, he learns from them for the future." ~Thought for Today-UK