"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/14/11

Publilius Syrus Quotes


"A friendship that can end never really began." ~Publilius Syrus

"Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm." ~ Publilius Syrus

“Better use medicines at the outset than at the last moment.” ~Syrus (Publilius Syrus)

"From the errors of others a wise man corrects his own." ~Publilius Syrus, Roman slave and poet

"In doubtful matters boldness is everything." ~Publilius Syrus

"I often regret that I have spoken; never that I am silent." ~Publilius Syrus

"It is better to have a little than nothing." ~Syrus (Publilius Syrus) on Nothingness

"Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage." ~Publilius Syrus

"No one knows what he can do until he tries." ~Publilius Syrus

"No pleasure endures unseasoned by variety." ~Publilius Syrus

"The prompter the refusal, the less the disappointment." ~Publilius Syrus (85BC-43BC)

"The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them." ~Syrus Publilius

"There is no medicine to cure hatred." ~Publilius Syrus

"To do two things at once is to do neither." ~Publilius Syrus (85BC-43BC)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝