"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/18/20

John Dean - A great woman

"A man chooses a great woman as part of a Spiritual journey to bump up to a higher level. A great woman is the inspiration. If a man chooses a lesser woman for lower chakra reasons–i.e. casual sex for example, he does not want to do the work required to shift his consciousness into being a great man. You can always see the character of the man by the woman he chooses. We live in a throw-away society. Most don’t want to work hard to grow when the grass is greener…” ~John Dean