"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/22/20

Gustav Klimt Quotes


"All art is erotic." ~Gustav Klimt

"Although even when I am being idle I have plenty of food for thought both early and late - thoughts both about and not about art." ~Gustav Klimt

"I can paint and draw. I believe this myself and a few other people say that they believe this too. But I'm not certain of whether it's true." ~Gustav Klimt

"If the weather is good I go into the nearby wood - there I am painting a small beech forest (in the sun) with a few conifers mixed in." ~Gustav Klimt

"Sometimes I miss out the morning's painting session and instead study my Japanese books in the open." ~Gustav Klimt

"There is nothing that special to see when looking at me. I'm a painter who paints day in day out, from morning till evening - figure pictures and landscapes, more rarely portraits." ~Gustav Klimt

“Truth is like fire, to tell the truth means to glow and burn.” ~Gustav Klimt

"Whoever wants to know something about me - as an artist which alone is significant - they should look attentively at my pictures and there seek to recognise what I am and what I want." ~Gustav Klimt

BIO
Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 – February 6, 1918) was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝