"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/18/20

Hoda Kotb Quotes


“God will, very likely, give you more than you can handle. He will not, however, give you more than He can handle.” ~Hoda Kotb

“I like the pace of my world. It's busy, but for me, the less I do the lazier I get.” ~Hoda Kotb

"I love music. For me, music is morning coffee. It's mood medicine. It's pure magic. A good song is like a good meal ― I just want to inhale it and then share a bite with someone else." ~Hoda Kotb

“It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there.” ~Hoda Kotb

“Life's not perfect. Some loose ends may never get trimmed up and tidied.” ~Hoda Kotb

“Smiling does not necessarily mean you’re happy. Sometimes it just means you’re strong.” ~Hoda Kotb

“The biggest thing I've learned is to smash my own spiders and get on with my day. There will be another!” ~Hoda Kotb

“There are times when you just have to show people that you're all in.” ~Hoda Kotb

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝