"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/7/18

Xi Jinping - mankind

"The history of mankind tells us that problems are not to be feared. What should concern us is refusing to face up to the problems and not knowing what to do about them." ~Xi Jinping, president of the People's Republic of China

LESSONS TAUGHT BY XI JINPING's FATHER:

"My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If you intend on taking advantage of people, you will end up losing!”

"My child, you must not always rely on experiences because sometimes, life can cheat you or play tricks on you. But you must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson. You cannot Learn this from textbooks."

”My child, you must remember! When you think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to you!"