"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/27/18

Glennon Doyle Melton Quotes


"Don't let yourself become so concerned with raising a good kid that you forget you already have one." ~Glennon Melton

""I understand now that I’m not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world. I explain that now, when someone asks me why I cry so often, I say, 'For the same reason I laugh so often... because I’m paying attention.'" --Glennon Doyle Melton

"It’s just a really amazing instrument which you can use to create your offering each day.... Pick up your instrument and start painting this day beautiful and bold and wild and free and YOU.” ~Glennon Melton from Butterflies and Pebbles

Art | Christian Schloe

"Sisterhood is the phenomenon that occurs when women quit seeing each other as mirrors, or reflections of themselves, and start seeing each other as one-of-a-kind works of art. Sisterhood happens when women view each other as deep wells of support and inspiration—as teammates—instead of competitors. Sisterhood happens between women who are secure enough to stop being afraid of each other; who do not feel that another woman's different life choices are a judgment of her own choices. Sisterhood happens when we become curious instead of defensive about our differences. Sisterhood does not require the same beliefs or thoughts or political parties or churches. Peace is not about becoming the same; it's about becoming okay with being different. There is so much untapped power in sisterhood." ~Glennon Doyle Melton

"What is better: uncomfortable truth or comfortable lies? Every truth is a kindness, even if it makes others comfortable. Every untruth is an unkindness, even if it makes others comfortable." ~Glennon Doyle Melton 

"Your body is not your masterpiece - your life is....
Your body is not your art, it’s your paintbrush. ...
Your body is not your offering."
~Glennon Melton

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝