"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/22/18

ALAN PETER CAYETANO Quotes


“Don’t believe me. Come to the Philippines. Talk to people whether there is a freedom of the press or not...” ~Alan Peter Cayetano, DFA Secretary

“Informed empowered citizens and Filipino communities strengthen our country.” ~Alan Peter Cayetano, DFA Secretary

“There are 10 million of us abroad. If every single one of us tell one person and that person believes in us — we could have 10 million more tourists. And for every two tourists it creates one job.” ~Alan Peter Cayetano, DFA Secretary


*********************
Filipino Community Assembly with DFA Secretary Alan Peter Cayetano
18 March 2018
Sydney, Australia