"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/11/18

Dr Paloma Mari-Beffa - talking to oneself

“Talking out loud actually improves control over a task, above and beyond what is achieved by inner speech. Much of this benefit appears to come from simply hearing oneself, as auditory commands seem to be better controllers of behaviour than written ones." ~Dr Paloma Mari-Beffa (A senior lecturer of psychology at Bangor University based her research on people who talk to themselves while planning and organising their actions may have higher cognitive function than those who don’t.)