"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/22/18

Dag Walker - world-historic figure

"I don't know as yet much about the Philippines, but I do know that from my earliest awareness of President Duterte that I saw in him a world-historic figure on par with Napoleon. I don't mean to say he is a world conquering war-monger, but that he is a man to transform how people around the world relate to a national leader. I believe Duterte is the best political figure on the planet since... I can't think of anyone else! He is the ultimate good-guy, in my opinion. It is my intention to go to the Philippines after I do my due diligence in researching the history and culture of the nation and its people, to write books about the man and his vision so others in the world can emulate him and his works. DU30 is a grand model for all, whether we are Filipinos or not. You all just got lucky having him first. We all want him or someone like him, too. Lucky you! My best." ~‪Dag Walker‬ (2018, FB)