"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/2/11

Quotes from HEALING FOREST


"Listen to the sounds of the forest. Count how many different sounds you can hear. Can you hear the stillness that holds all the sounds?" ~Healing Forest

"One moment of patience in a moment of anger can save a thousand moments of regret." ~Healing Forest

"Pause, turn your face to the sun and take a deep breath. Be mindful of small blessings and let them warm you like a cosy blanket." ~Healing Forest

"Sometimes a poem needs no words." ~Healing Forest

"Songs of the mountain stream, reminding us to stay wild." ~Healing Forest

"Stand still in nature. Find things one can see but not hear. Find things one can hear but not see." ~Healing Forest

"The unknown, unexplained beauty of Earth points us to the unexplored beauty within." ~Healing Forest

"Whatever season of life you are in, there is always beauty to be found." ~Healing Forest

"When faced with adverse conditions many plants … go into a dormant mode. While outer leaves may be shed, life still lurks in the roots and the the core of the plants." ~Healing Forest


POETRY, HAIKU and VERSE


"Nature's song
Learn to listen
Listen to learn."
~Healing Forest

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~

"Stay warm
Colour your heart
With love"
~Healing Forest

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~

WILD SOUL

Life is short, don't live it in a box
Add a little wildness to your soul

A flame to fire your ideas
A cloud to catch your dreams

A lake to lose your worries
A forest to find your calm

Don't be stuck, staring at a box
Add a little wildness to your soul

A flower to fill your heart
A stream to silence your head

A breeze to blow in joy
A tree to teach you love

To nature we return
Resting in a box

Before you go
Add a little wildness to your soul.

~ND, Healing Forest

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~

TEA SIPPING

Take a thermos full of tea to the forest,
Find a quiet spot to sip your cup of tea slowly

Being present to the sights, sounds,
Scents of the forest as you taste your tea
Engages all the senses.

It creates a sense of humanity within.

~Healing Forest

~•✿•~ ~•✿•~

FOREST MAGIC
(A poem from Finland)

The magic of the forest
Lies in its mysteries

Miracles of life
In spirals of time

Illusions of change
In circles of seasons

I hear it in the silence
I see it in the invisible

In pools of reflection
And flights of imagination

I let the forest magic
Weave through my mind

The more I search
The less I find

The less I try
The more I heal

And when I leave
I carry
The greatest magic of all

A forest in me.

~ND, Healing Forest

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝