"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/29/11

Diane Sawyer Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"I so believe in the fact that we are somehow born to love the truth" ~Diane Sawyer

"Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it." ~Diane Sawyer

"Whenever you are blue or lonely or stricken by something you did, the cure and the hope is in caring about other people." ~Diane Sawyer

"You have to start by changing the story to tell yourself about getting older. The minute you say to yourself, 'Time is everything, and I'm going to make sure that time is used the way I dream it should be used,' then you've a whole different story." ~Diane Sawyer

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝