"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/23/11

Zora Neale Hurston Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"A thing is mighty big when time and distance cannot shrink it." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"Gods always behave like the people who make them." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"Light came to me when I realized that I did not have to consider any racial group as a whole. God made them duck by duck and that was the only way I could see them." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"Mouths don't empty themselves unless the ears are sympathetic and knowing." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"The man makes and the woman takes." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"The man who interprets Nature is always held in great honor." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"There are years that ask questions and years that answer." ~Zora Neale Hurston

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝