"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/26/11

Will Smith Quotes


"Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people…the ones who really belong in your life, will come to you. And stay." ~Will Smith

"If you are absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success." ~Will Smith

"Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it than others." ~Will Smith

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotion." ~Will Smith

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." ~Will Smith

"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." ~Will Smith

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝