"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/23/11

The Mahabharata Quotes

"Death strikes every day, yet we live our lives as though we are immortal." ~The Mahabharata (Hindu Holy Book)

"Skill is the best of all laudable things. Knowledge best of all possessions. Health best of all gains and peace of mind is the best of all happiness." ~The Mahabharata

"This is the sum of all true righteousness: deal with others as thou wouldst thyself be dealt by. Do nothing to thy neighbour which thou wouldst not have him do to thee hereafter." ~The Mahabharata