"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/29/11

Margaret Fuller Quotes


“Beware of over-great pleasure in being popular or even beloved. As far as an amiable disposition and powers of entertainment make you so, it is a happiness; but if there is one grain of plausibility, it is poison.” ~Margaret Fuller, Woman in the Nineteenth Century, 1845

"I am suffocated and lost when I have not the bright feeling of progression." ~Margaret Fuller

"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it." ~Margaret Fuller

"Male and female represent the two sides of the great radical dualism. But in fact they are perpetually passing into one another. Fluid hardens to solid, solid rushes to fluid. There is no wholly masculine man, no purely feminine woman." ~Margaret Fuller

"The especial genius of women I believe to be electrical in movement, intuitive in function, spiritual in tendency." ~Margaret Fuller

"Today a reader, tomorrow a evader." ~Margaret Fuller

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝