"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/8/11

PABLO PICASSO Quotes


"Action is the foundational key to all success." ~Pablo Picasso

"Are we to paint what's on the face, what's inside the face, or what's behind it?" ~Pablo Picasso on Painting


"Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth." ~Pablo Picasso

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Pablo Picasso

"Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions." ~Pablo Picasso

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." ~Pablo Picasso

"Everything you can imagine is real." ~Pablo Picasso

"I'm always doing things I can't do; that's how I get to do them" ~Pablo Picasso

"I paint object as I think them, not as I see them." ~Picasso

"It is not what the artist does that counts.  But what he is." ~Picasso 

"It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction." ~Pablo Picasso

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working." ~Pablo Picasso

"Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." ~Pablo Picasso

"Love is the greatest refreshment in life." ~Pablo Picasso

"Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility." ~Pablo Picasso (1881–1973), Spanish artist.

"The meaning Of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away." ~Pablo Picasso

"The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls." ~Pablo Picasso

"There are only two types of women: goddesses and doormats." ~Pablo Picasso

"To draw you must close your eyes and sing." ~Pablo Picasso

"What one does is what counts.  Not what one had the intention of doing." ~Picasso 

"When they tell me I'm too old to do something,  I attempt it immediately." ~Picasso 

"Without  great solitude, no serious work is possible." ~Picasso

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝