"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/1/11

Lord Alfred Tennyson Quotes


"A day may sink or save a realm." ~Lord Alfred Tennyson

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies." ~Lord Alfred Tennyson

"And feet like sunny gems on an English green." ~Lord Alfred Tennyson on Feet

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering that it will be happier." ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"I am a part of all that I have met." ~Lord Alfred Tennyson

"In the spring, a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love." ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Little flower, but if I could understand what you are, root and all in all, I should know what God and man is." ~Tennyson

"Love can vanquish death." ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Love is the only gold." -Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Love will conquer at the last." ~Lord Alfred Tennyson

"My strength has the strength of ten because my heart is pure." ~ ~Lord Alfred Tennyson

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝