"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/3/11

Elizabeth Lesser Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

“Agree to these ground rules: Be curious, conversational and real. Don't persuade or interrupt. Listen, listen, listen.”~Elizabeth Lesser

“If you're interested in the door to the heavens opening, start with the door to your own secret self.” ~Elizabeth Lesser

"In the true spirit of the holidays, let the darkness of your moods lead you back up to the light, and when New Year's rolls around, your resolution will be tinged with new authenticity and power." ~Elizabeth Lesser

"Life, as we all know is a lesson of some sort. When we get into the flow of allowing ourselves to become who we were meant to be rather than resist it, it might be then that we remember who we really are." ~Elizabeth Lesser

“While I am here, contained within bones and muscles, organs and skin, I want to take care of the gift of my body. I want to feed it well, move it gracefully, and rest it deeply…” ~Elizabeth Lesser

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝