"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/13/11

Ashleigh Brilliant Quotes


"Be kind to unkind people - they need it most!" ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"Communication with the dead is only a little more difficult than communication with some of the living." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"For me, it's always easy to choose between the Ultimate, the Infinite, and the Chocolate." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"I want either less corruption, or more chance to participate in it." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"If you think communication is all talking, you haven't been listening." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"Sometimes I need what only you can provide -- your absence." ~Ashleigh Brilliant on Absence

"Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced that you already know it." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"The things I fear may all be imaginary, so what I fear most is my imagination." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝