"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/24/11

AUDREY HEPBURN Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"And the beauty of a woman, with passing years only grows!” ~Audrey Hepburn

"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others." ~Audrey Hepburn

"Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out." ~Audrey Hepburn

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
Fr poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone."
~Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993, Belgian)

“I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” ~Audrey Hepburn

"I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." ~Audrey Hepburn

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." ~Audrey Hepburn

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." ~Audrey Hepburn

"If I get married, I want to be very married." ~Audrey Hepburn

“If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.” ~Audrey Hepburn

"Life is a party. Dress like it." ~Audrey Hepburn 

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!" ~Audrey Hepburn

"Nothing is more important than empathy for another human being's suffering. Nothing - not career, not wealth, not intelligence, certainly not status. We have to feel for one another if we're going to survive with dignity." ~Audrey Hepburn

"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Never throw out anyone." ~Audrey Hepburn

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides." ~Audrey Hepburn

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." ~Audrey Hepburn

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." ~Audrey Hepburn

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." ~Audrey Hepburn

"True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." ~Audrey Hepburn

"True friends are families which you can select." ~Audrey Hepburn

"When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over." ~Audrey Hepburn

"You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you." ~Audrey Hepburn

BIO

ARIANE CHAVASSE -

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝