"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/29/11

Eragonb- obliterator

"I have a new name for pain." "The Obliterator. Because when you're in pain, nothing else can exist. Not thought. Not emotion. Only the drive to escape the pain. When it is strong enough, the obliterator strips us of everything that makes us who we are, until we are reduced to creatures less than animals, creatures with a single desire and goal: escape"
"...pain. It's like a poison, weakening my muscles and clouding my mind. I just hope that I can remain sane..." (Eragon - 'Eldest')