"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/31/11

ROBERT BROWNING Quotes


"A minute’s success pays the failure of years." ~Robert Browning

“God is in his Heaven, all's right with the world.”  ~Robert Browning

"Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be." ~Robert Browning

“I show you doubt, to prove that faith exists.” ~Robert Browning

"I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time." ~Robert Browning

“If thou tastest a crust of bread, thou tastest all the stars and all the heavens.” ~Robert Browning

"It was roses, roses, all the way,
With myrtle mixed in my path like mad.
Still more labyrinthine buds the rose."
~Robert Browning

"Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." ~Robert Browning

"My business is not to remake myself,  but make the absolute best of what God made." ~Robert Browning (1812-1889)

"My sun sets to rise again." ~Robert Browning

"Our aspirations are our possibilities." ~Robert Browning

“Stung by the splendour of a sudden thought.” ~Robert Browning

"Take away love and our earth is a tomb." ~Robert Browning

"What's the earth
With all its art, verse, music, worth—
Compared with love,
found, gained, and kept?" ~Robert Browning

“Who hears music, feels his solitude
Peopled at once.” ~Robert Browning

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝