"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/26/11

Louisa May Alcott Quotes


"A little kingdom I possess,
where thoughts and feelings dwell;
And very hard the task
I find of governing it well."
~Louisa May Alcott

Taupo, New Zealand - 11 October 2009

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead." ~Louisa May Alcott

“Father asked us what was God's noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are.” ~Louisa May Alcott

"Helping one another is part of the religion of our sisterhood." ~Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888)

"I’m not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship." ~Louisa May Alcott

"Keep good company, read good books, love good things and cultivate soul and body as faithfully as you can." ~Louisa May Alcott

“Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!” ~Louisa May Alcott

"Love is a flower that grows in any soil, works it's sweet miracles undaunted by Autumn frost or Winter snow, blooming fair and fragrant all year, and blessing those who give and those who receive." ~Louisa May Alcott

"Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us more effectively. Look for the learning." ~Louisa May Alcott

“Simple, genuine goodness is the best capital to found the business of this life upon. It lasts when fame and money fail, and is the only riches we can take out of this world with us." ~Louisa May Alcott, Little Men, 1871

"Some books are so familiar, reading them is like being home again." ~Louisa May Alcott
"The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely." ~Louisa May Alcott

“We all have our own life to pursue, Our own kind of dream to be weaving... And we all have the power to make wishes come true, As long as we keep believing…” ~Louisa May Alcott

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝