"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/1/20

Quotes EXTRACTED FROM THE DIARY FILES


"I feel like we are at war. I guess we are, in a way. At war with deadly pathogens that we cannot see, smell or hear." ~Vanessa W., Bowral NSW, June 2020

"Rain (also) means the lands and dams can gain a rest from the overpowering drought we’re experiencing, or heal from the damage caused by previous bushfires. The plants and animals finally get a drink after weeks on end of using whatever is left on the ground, allowing them to continue a healthy lifestyle." ~Anon, The Diary Files, SL-NSW, August 7, 2020

"Stormy weather is calming to the soul. The subtle patter of the rain, the intoxicating scent of petrichor, the small chill to the howling wind. Every element that adds towards rain makes me long for a permanent winter." ~Anon, extracted from THE DIARY FILES, State Library of New South Wales, August 7, 2020

"… the function and purpose of a library has changed throughout the history of humanity to meet the needs and requirement of the people at time." ~Kylie Wardell, QLD, excerpted from The Diary Files

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝