"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/17/20

GEORGE BURNS Quotes 



"By the time you’re eighty years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember it." ~George Burns 

"I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate." ~George Burns 

“I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than be a success at something I hate." ~George Burns 

"Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair." ~George Burns 

"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old." ~George Burns