"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/17/20

BRENDON BURCHARD Quotes



"And then one day I decided that hurry and stress were no longer going to be part of my life. Stress is self-created; I decided to stop manufacturing it. We can choose an internal calm and joy even amid the chaos." ~Brendon Burchard

"Freedom and victory belong to those who remain true and strong despite temptation to be dishonest and weak." ~Brendon Burchard

“Hurry has become the master. We have stopped sensing the stillness, the stunning fullness and beauty and divine perfection of the moment. Most barrel through life, unaware of their senses and surroundings, deaf and blind to the magical qualities of…this…very…moment. We are not supposed to miss it all, this life, but we do, all frazzled, stressed, and stripped away from Now.” ~Brendon Burchard

"I have a dream. I chase it. I fall. I learn. I get better. I keep marching on. And so it goes." ~Brendon Burchard

"Never believe you are above or below anyone. Keep a humble spirit." ~Brendon Burchard

"No meaningful victory happened without hardship. So do not bemoan the hard work. Don't quit. Be resilient and grow into what you must to overcome." ~Brendon Burchard

"Remember the good things as much as you bemoan the negative. We are all blessed." ~Brendon Burchard

“When pondering how the past affected us, we rarely look for OUR effect on it. We think about what we were up against versus what we stood for. We remember what we feared but not what we dreamed. We ponder how much we were loved versus how much we loved. We think, why did all that happen to me? What did I get out of it? Where will it lead me? When perhaps we should wonder, what did I make happen? What did I give? Where will I direct myself now?” ~Brendon Burchard

“You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day. Say it: this is going to be my day.” ~Brendon Burchard

"You may search elsewhere, but only on the grounds of gratitude shall you discover the palace of happiness." ~Brendon Burchard

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝