"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/5/20

Francisco "Isko" Moreno Quotes


"We will all grow old. So now we are hurting our mothers and fathers. They won't expect anything else when the time comes, but we are also their children." ~Isko Moreno Domagoso on children who abandoned their old folks, September 2020

“Words inspire people but actions speak louder than words." ~Francisco "Isko" Moreno, City of Manila Mayor 2019

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝