"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/4/20

Shelby Condo - Life is a gift

"Life changes so quickly. We can be happy one day, empty and broken the next. If we learn anything from this pandemic, I hope it is to value the moments, treasure the memories and hold onto what counts. Make time each day to realise how fleeting life is and to thank God for each blessing. Maybe this pandemic will teach us to slow down, appreciate what we have and how quickly it can be gone. My prayer is that it will. Life is a gift." ~Shelby Condo