"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/19/20

HAN SOLOS SMILE Quotes




"Art is what you make of it. You can't just read it, or look at it or even listen to it. Art is meant to be felt. So yes, feel something. You can't just be cold and he(art)less all the time." ~Han Solos Smile


"Don't be afraid to create the music you were born to make, release your heart in such sweet melody, your soul in the rhythm, and your deepest wishes in the lyrics." ~Han Solos Smile

"I used to think dreams were stupid, but then I couldn't comprehend half of them.
I could never get used to metaphors as all I understood was the black and white.
Now years on that's changed.
I live in the shades of grey, where rainbows are few, and far between,
Yet the storms remain constant and the dreams are starting to make sense."
~Han Solos Smile

"It's okay to let go …
of your inhibitions,
of toxic relationships,
of those worries and regrets,
of whatever is holding you back.
It's okay to let go.
So breathe, release, and see
how high you can fly."
~Han Solos Smile

"Seduce me with your wit, and you can have anything you want! I'm a sucker for a girl who makes me laugh." ~Han Solos Smile

"She revived the
desire in me for
the subtle art of
conversation,
lost on rooftops
and clifftops our
thoughts on love,
life, and sarcasm
dance upon the
stars and basked in
such beautiful
moonlight."
~Han Solos Smike

"Show the broken how beautiful they are, not through words but through sincere actions. You may not know the full story, or how they got to that place to begin with, so start a new book with them instead of adding extra chapters." ~Han Solos Smile

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝