"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/1/20

FROM FAMILY FRIEND POEMS QUOTES and VERSES


"A friendly smile may be all
that's needed to raise spirits high;
a gentle touch upon the arm
will stop a heavy sigh."
~Paul Holmes
"TAKE THE PAIN AWAY"


"A gift you are
from heaven above,
a perfect example
of God's precious love."
~Wendy Snyder
"GRAMMY'S ANGEL"


"For wherever in this world
you may roam,
in my heart
you'll always be my home."
~Loretta A. Taylor
"AMANDA MY DAUGHTER"


"If you could look into my heart,
How quickly you would see,
The special place you hold there
And how much you mean to me."
~Ron Tranmer
"The Greatest Parents on Earth"


"Love can leave you empty,
love can make you whole.
Love can make or break you,
love is in your soul."
~John Peter Read
"A GIFT FROM GOD "


"Remember who you are,
Who you want to become.
Everything will fall into place,
When the time comes."
~Dawn Jensen "REMEMBER"


"You are always there for me
when my spirits need a lift.
I cannot thank you enough for that.
You are truly an extraordinary gift."
~Margery Wang "YOU"


"You are the sunlight in my day.
You are the moon I see far away.
You are the tree I lean upon.
You are the one that makes troubles be gone."
~Debbie A. Burrous


"Your smiles come to me
like the moonlight,
shining around me day
and night."
-Olubunmi A. Omotowa
"LOVING MOTHER"


QUOTES

"Marriage brings the love of a couple together in an everlasting way. The bond between them is one that grows stronger each and every day." ~Family Friend Poems

"We all have struggles in life. Some big, some small. It is up to us, to use those struggles to grow in life rather than allow those struggles to slow us down." ~Family Friends Poems

"When it comes to love, emotions take over. Love many times endures pain, and fear, and sorting through those feelings can be confusing since after all, it is one's love." ~Family Friend Poems

"When you look at a field of dandelions, you can either see a hundred weeds, or a thousand wishes." ~Family Friend Wishes


╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝