"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/31/12

Maurice P. Ware Memorable ONE LINERS


"Darling,I love you too and we will be together till it's time to go from this world." ~MPW. 13/08/2914

"In my free time, I go out for a ride out on my bike and gardening, and few trips on the ferry." ~MPW

"Love and patience is what we have." ~MPW

"My heart will come in to your heart, and be as one." ~MPW

"The road is long no matter how far you are away from me, but I will get there by your side." ~MPW

"The sun will always rise each day." ~Maurice P. Ware

"There is no age on having a laugh as there is no age barrier when you are in love." ~MPW

"To laugh and be together is what makes our love strong." ~MPW

"We can build our love and have all our loving moments together." ~MPW

"We have only one life, and each day is a blessing to enjoy, and live it to the full; and enjoy the sun and the lovely blue sky and the rain." ~MPW

"We were on an island just you and me, and living our dream together under the sunny sky and lovely love at night in the moonlight." ~MPW

"You're a rose that grows in my heart to love." ~MPW

"You have my heart to hold." ~MPW

"Your smile is in my heart and each day you're there." ~MPW

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝