"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/25/12

BOB DYLAN Quotes


"A poet is anybody who wouldn't call himself a poet." ~Bob Dylan 

"All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.” ~Bob Dylan on Equality

"Everybody has their own idea of what's a poet. Robert Frost, President Johnson, T. S. Eliot, Rudolf Valentino   - they're all poets.  I like to thing of myself as the one who carries the light bulb." ~Bob Dylan 

"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours." ~Bob Dylan

“Let me drink from the waters where the mountain streams flow
Let the smell of wildflowers flow free through my blood
Let me sleep in your meadows with the green grassy leaves.”  
~Bob Dylan

"Not once have I ever had the time to ask myself: Are my songs literature? So, I do thank the Swedish Academy, both for taking the time to consider that question, and for providing such a wonderful answer." ~Bob Dylan's' Nobel Acceptance speech.

"Stay free from petty jealousies
Live by no man's code
And hold your judgement for yourself
Lest you wind up on this road."
~Bob Dylan

"Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them." ~Bob Dylan

"There’s beauty in the silver singing river, There’s beauty in the sunrise in the sky, But none of these and nothing else can match the beauty, That I remember in my true love’s eyes." ~Bob Dylan

“Your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark.” ~Bob Dylan

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝