"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/27/12

Leah C. Dancel on LIFE

"Let the candles of life keep burning." ~Leah C. Dancel, FB, 14 July 2013

"Life is a ballad by itself, a song to sing and music to live on and the note is its own parody." ~Leah Dancel

"Life is a great Eye Opener especially if you are someone who experienced factual difficulties of struggles in order to survive." ~lcd, FB, 30 April 2012

"Sometimes life is a luxury when you're on your own." ~Leah C. Dancel, 21 June 2009, Sunday's Malingering blog

"To Everyone, my humble Thanks. Yes, celebrating life while still alive is our way of thanking God for sustaining us through His grace, mercy and blessing. Am grateful." ~Leah C. Dancel, 18 August 2013&