"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/20/11

Thought for Today - Working on Rebuilding Relationships

"It’s easy to speak negatively when we do not like something about someone. We often react without thinking and become angry. Our words and behaviour become negative or insulting. This further widens the gap damaging the relationship. When someone does something undesirable. I first need to understand the behaviour. Every person has a reason to behave the way he or she does even if I cannot understand it at the time. The more I react to the other person and the bad behaviour, the greater the distance between us. To mend the relationship I need to remind myself of the other person’s good qualities." ~Thought for Today-UK