"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/23/11

Edward Everett Hale Quotes


"Freedom may come quickly in robes of peace or after ages of conflict and war, but come it will, and abide it will, so long as the principles by which it was acquired are held sacred." ~Edward Everett

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." ~Edward Everett

"Never bear more than one kind of trouble at a time. Some people bear three: all they have had, all they have now, and all they expect to have." ~Edward Everett Hale

"The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life." ~Edward Everett Hale

“To look up and not down, To look forward and not back, To look out and not in--and To lend a hand.” ~Edward Everett Hale on Progress

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝