"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/18/11

Anna Sewell Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"God had given men reason, by which they could find out things for themselves; but He had given animals knowledge which did not depend on reason, and which was much more perfect in its way, and by which they had often saved the lives of men." ~Black Beauty (The Autobiography of a Horse by Anna Sewell)

“My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt.” ~Anna Sewell, Black Beauty (Everyman's Library)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝