"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/29/11

John D. Rockefeller Quotes


"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." ~John D. Rockefeller

"Every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation, Every possession, a duty." ~John D. Rockefeller

"I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity." ~John D. Rockefeller

"I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure." ~John D. Rockefeller

"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." ~John Rockefeller

“If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.” ~John D. Rockefeller (from Chicken Soup for the Soul)

"Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim." ~John D. Rockefeller

"The secret to success is to do common things uncommonly well." ~John D. Rockefeller

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝