"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/8/11

PLUTARCH Quotes



"A sacred thing is timely silence... and better than any speech." ~Plutarch

“Even if a minefield or the abyss should lie before me, I will march straight ahead without looking back.” ~Plutarch on Perseverance

"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better." ~Plutarch 

"Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly." ~Plutarch 

"Poetry is painting that speaks." ~Plutarch 

 “Silence at the proper season is wisdom, and better than any speech.” ~Plutarch

"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled." ~Plutarch 

"To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult." ~Plutarch

"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future." ~Plutarch

"What we achieve inwardly, will change outer reality." ~Plutarch

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝